The Autonomy Pro height adjustable desk helps keep you active at work or in the home office. Raise and lower the desk from 64cm – 130cm at the touch of a button - one of the largest variable movements on the market. The digital display and controller is equipped with an up and down button, a home button set at 72cm and two memory set buttons. The control operates the movement of the three part telescopic legs at a rate of 3cm per second. An even lift is ensured by an intelligent regulator, which introduces temporary lock down when over used. For low energy consumption the desk switches to sleep mode after a period of inactivity. The Autonomy Pro desk can lift evenly up to an incredible 130kgs.
The safety features of the Autonomy Pro include an anti-crush sensor which switches off the control when an obstruction is detected. There are no exposed moving parts as there are two independent motors (one inside each leg).
- The frame is telescopic and can be fitted to these desk top sizes: 1200x800mm/600mm, 1400x800/600mm, 1600x800/600mm, 1800x800/600mm.
- The standard frame (800-1800mm) length of the worktop arms: 600mm and the length of the feet: 750mm.
- The crescent frames fit desktops 1400/ 1800x1200x800-600mm.
- The radial frames fit desktops 1600/ 1800x1600x800x800mm.
- The conference radial fit desktops 2000/ 2200x1600-1000D-600mm.
- Operated via control panel with LCD display
- Home button set to 72cm, plus two memory set buttons
- Anti-crush feature
- No exposed moving parts
- Three part telescopic leg for extended range
- Evenly lifts up to 130kgs at a rate of 3cm per second
- Power save feature
Note: This is the frame only and does not come with a desktop
|Control Features||LCD Display
Home Button set at 720mm plus two memory set buttons
|Height Range||630mm - 1300mm|
|Dynamic Lifting Speed||30mm per second|
|Instructions||View instructions PDF|
Usually dispatched within 3-5 working days.
The Autonomy Pro sit-stand desk comes with a 5 year frame warranty and a 3 year motor warranty.
All goods must be examined on delivery and any fault or missing item(s) noted in full on the accompanying paperwork. Failure to comply with the above, will result in all claims for damage, fault or missing items being rejected. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us (at your own cost) within 14 days, and receive a full refund on your order. To qualify for a refund, items must be returned without damage, in the original packaging. You are responsible for arranging return transit of the items, and for the costs involved. Do not damage the packaging. Please notify us within 24 hours if you intend to return a purchase. Authorisation is required prior to the return of any item. We will give you instructions on where to return the items. We recommend that you insure returned items for the full value prior to return.